Learning To Set Classic Sudoku

 This is just a place I'm going to put every classic sudoku I set. Until I don't want to anymore. I'm learning and I don't feel they are good for posting. But I want to store them somewhere to look back at. 


one

two

three

four

five

six kinda like this one, not too hard

seven

eight

nine

10 extreme 

11

12

13

14 

15 like

16

17 diabolical

18 114

19 264 really like this. the first one that i've set up a break in intentionally and i don't think there's a way around it. it's unique without 7 in r1c2 but adding it smoothed the flow and made a y wing.

20

21

22

23

24

25

26 shhh.. Don't tell anyone I used a thermometer to disambiguate a deadly pattern

27

28

29

30

31

32

33 I like this one and not only because 33 is my favorite number

34

35

36

37

38 

39

40

41

42

43

44

45

46

47

48

49

50! Like this one a lot, computer rates it diabolical but I think it's fairly easy for a human

51

52

53

54

55

56

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

nuri maze

Simple Loop