An old one I couldn't figure out, showed it to chinstrap and he figured it out more than I could and made it unique with the two kropkis. Not feeling it enough for lmd anymore but it's still interesting. Mod Index
first second third fourth fifth sixth seven seven penpa eight nine (similar to 8) nurmaze2 easy 8x8 japanese Nuri maze 1-5 proof of concept Pairrow nurimaze Pairrow nurimaze edit Pairrow nurimaze example Pairrow nurimaze sudokupad
Try 1.bit slow at the end. https://tinyurl.com/23vzhlrz Try 2. Sudoku finishes too soon but decent https://tinyurl.com/27devj8b Better maybe 3 https://tinyurl.com/2yy376nu V3v2 https://tinyurl.com/26w6b9x7 V4 same break in as 3, better ending. Might be the one. Only unfortunate is a given region border but I think I can live with it for the great flow https://tinyurl.com/2dp3yayz Dynamic calm chaos deconstruction Try 1 https://tinyurl.com/ylevarpo alright Try 1 all pretty to test the waters https://sudokupad.app/8eznlzlpz3?setting-nogrid=1 V2, no good https://tinyurl.com/ypjh68jq heya cc
Comments
Post a Comment