truncated index lines

This sorta an idea I had a long time ago.
Digits on a teal line form a non-repeating consecutive sequence, where the number on the diamond is the lowest digit in the sequence. Digits are indexed on the line based on their hierarchy in the sequence. The first position on the line indexes the lowest digit, the last position indexes the highest digit, and so on. 
 The original idea was to have the digits on the line be any digits, sorted by value. But the options were so open I scrapped the idea. Then recently I thought of using a consecutive sequence. I think it raises some interesting possibilities. When I started setting it I realized you could think of it as an index line where the lower digits are self indexing. It makes thinking about it much easier. Then I realized I could program them like this. The setup at the top was just me playing around, then when I programmed it it solved the whole top band. So I had to figure out why. It's kinda cool actually. But now I need to make one more intentionally. first test




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

nuri maze

easy chaos